Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have magiicjack and can not get it to go through my house…

Customer Question
Hi I have magiicjack...

Hi I have magiicjack and can not get it to go through my house phone no matter who calls it doesn't go through

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

The last one out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

Its been a pain since I put it in around may or so I bought a new phone wont connect to phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Unplug replug nothing I have one down stairs and it works good

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
8/2/2017
Computer technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem? You have the problem with only incoming calls? Can you make out going calls without problem?

Regards
Jins