Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Does sonicMic work with Mac? MacBook Pro 2013, This is a…

Customer Question
Does sonicMic work with...

Does sonicMic work with Mac?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

MacBook Pro 2013

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is a dictation microphone for my MacBook for speech recognition dictation. Am I in the wrong department?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Nope it was a simple question. He should know the answer right awaty

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
8/1/2017
Computer technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 1 year ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Computer technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 1 year ago

It is partially functional with a Mac. What are you doing with it?

Computer technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 1 year ago

Do you still need assistance?