Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have been having intermittent problems with my internet

Customer Question

I have been having intermittent problems with my internet service. for several months. In that our internet telephone doesn't go out, I have been looking for internal problems. I lucked out with my some being on roku and Grandson on the internet, both were lost the internet at the same time. The now beleive that it isn't just me in that I am an old foggy. My son is a full time professional programmer and my gran son in the past work in a similar position that you have. We have replaced the "apple Airport with a TP-link 1750 Dual Band Router. They suggest that it could be then overloading the number of users that are on the same link coax and suggested that I contact you for your input.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: A couple of years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for months, I thought it may just be something that I doing
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason