Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to connest my Router

Customer Question
I want to connest my Router
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
7/31/2017
Computer technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

My Name is ***** ***** I am here to assist you. As you mentioned, you want to connect to the Router, are you referring to a Wifi Router? Do you have the name of the hardware? Also, from which device are you trying to connect?

Please do let us know so that we can assist you better.

Thanks,

Kumar