Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just installed my backup plus hub and its not being

Customer Question
I just installed my...

I just installed my backup plus hub and its not being regonized

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I was able to install one of these on my desk top up stair and now trying to install one on my notebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

How do i do i do that?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Computer technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.