Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My iPad Pro won't charge. The same cable works fine in my

Customer Question

My iPad Pro won't charge. The same cable works fine in my iPhone and iPad
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: No computer just ipadpro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not since using it fully charges
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

How many months or years have you had your ipad pro?

Also, with it plugged into the charger have you tried holding down the sleep / wake and home button for 30 seconds, and seeing if that will help it to t urn on or charge?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cancel request iPad pro is charging. Also I don't want my card charged nor do I want contract
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

What got it charging.. Was it the suggestions that I made?

And if you signed up for the subscription service, you need to let me know so I can send you the link to cancel.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I just checked it and it started charging before I got your reply. I didn't knowingly sign up for subscription I don't want it
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

understood. The link below will help you cancel the subscription if you have it. And also request a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

You can self process a refund on that page. Now, with that being said, theres a solid chance your battery is failing. Or the charging port needs to be replaced. Would you like me to send you the contact information of a company that can repair the charging port or replace the battery for a reasonable fee?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you I'll take it to the Apple Store