Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My iPad Pro won't charge. The same cable works fine in my…

Customer Question
My iPad Pro won't...

My iPad Pro won't charge. The same cable works fine in my iPhone and iPad

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

No computer just ipadpro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not since using it fully charges

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
7/29/2017
Computer technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

How many months or years have you had your ipad pro?

Also, with it plugged into the charger have you tried holding down the sleep / wake and home button for 30 seconds, and seeing if that will help it to t urn on or charge?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel request iPad pro is charging. Also I don't want my card charged nor do I want contract

What got it charging.. Was it the suggestions that I made?

And if you signed up for the subscription service, you need to let me know so I can send you the link to cancel.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I just checked it and it started charging before I got your reply. I didn't knowingly sign up for subscription I don't want it

understood. The link below will help you cancel the subscription if you have it. And also request a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

You can self process a refund on that page. Now, with that being said, theres a solid chance your battery is failing. Or the charging port needs to be replaced. Would you like me to send you the contact information of a company that can repair the charging port or replace the battery for a reasonable fee?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thank you I'll take it to the Apple Store