Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Second opinion] My computer isn't recognizing my Kindle

Customer Question

Second opinion] My computer isn't recognizing my Kindle tablet. What do I do?JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?Customer: I just bought an HPJA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: I just bought the computer this week. I finally got the Reimage program working. But it gives me to F drives (same external) and it doesn't recognize my tablet. It gave me another F drive.JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?Customer: This is the only problem I am having now.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

I trust that you have had the computer and the kindle connected previously?