Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

My microphone stop working after I put on Cortana. HP

My microphone stop working after...
My microphone stop working after I put on Cortana
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP Pavillon x360
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/16/2017
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Did you try any steps from your side to fix it.

let me know when you are ready

michelleclive
I'm ready

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

I do not see it
I made it

i am connected can i take the mouse control

ok

michelleclive: Hi there
michelleclive: i am connected
Guest: OK
michelleclive: please dont move the mouse my connection breaks
Guest: Michelle il problema sembra risolto
michelleclive: i didnt understand
Guest: mic e audio are working
michelleclive: thre is a problem with the audio driver
Guest: me too , but its a matter of fact that is working
michelleclive: i have opened device manager on the left side do you see it has a yellow exclamation
michelleclive: i will fix this
Guest: YES OK do it
michelleclive: ok
michelleclive: it will restart the computer now
michelleclive: do you have any unsavaved data file open?
michelleclive: close it if you have any open
Guest: I do not have it
michelleclive: should i reboot now
Guest: YES

HI Michelle , are you there ?

problem fixed using remote access.

michelleclive
michelleclive