arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  3 Years of experience in the field of Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
50085326

I have just purchased a 32" 4k PHILIPS 238P6VJEB 3840X2160

Hello.I have just purchased a 32" 4k PHILIPS 238P6VJEB 3840X2160 10BIT monitorIn the tiny user manual instructions are to go to www.philips.com/support (Australia) to download the latest Smart Control software.I have spent quite some time at the site, but cannot find the download link.Could you please have a look and find the download link for me.Thank you.Paul.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Please let me know the status