Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I moved recently, & LOST my little black box... piece I was

Customer Question
I moved recently, & LOST...
I moved recently, & LOST my little black box... piece I was connecting to the modem ; now I cannot make phone calls
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: APPLE MACC PRO
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: AND do not understand HOW COME MAGIC JACK STILL SEND THE CALLS I receive to my computer...
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
7/13/2017
Computer technician: Louie, Hardware technician replied 5 months ago
Louie, Hardware technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and if the magicJack device is lost, have you considered a replacement?

I like you to send me a REPLACEMENT

This is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Would a LINK to where a new magicJack device may be inquired from serve your need?

at Marcelle Diotte 204-380 Ave Le Boutillier Ottawa On. Canada K1K 3W3

Please see above post / reply.

Thanks

send me a LINK where to find the DEVICE

Please click HERE

...or click HERE to locate a store/dealer near you:

• Enter a city or postal code;
  • select CA;
  • click on the Go button.
Louie, Hardware technician