Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I spilled a glass of tea in the keyboard of my dell.My dell…

Customer Question
Hi I am Evelyn...

Hi I am Evelyn Oliveri I spilled a glass of tea in the keyboard of my dell.My dell was set up to open my yahoo acct when I went to Yahoo.Of course my dell died on the spot . Now I am using a HP3000 or2000 I really don't know. Boy am I having ahard time learning this key board& screen. Hey I am 70 years young. anyway when I tried to use the hp I forgot my password ********@******.***. All of my files, pictures .facebook, addessses, & pictures are lost to me. My daughter set me up a new yahoo acct.***@******.***. I have tried to get back on my original yahoo acct. but can not. everypass word I enter is wrong. I have tried so many times that I keep getting locked out. My cell phone is a simple phone (no texs ) come through. I have co in India that works on my computer they have tried to get me through. PLEASE can you help me change my password ***** get into that acct . I would be happy with a new password ***** I would be able to get in my original account. I have security questions set up on account would be glad to answer them.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

I am not sure of any of this where do I find info.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Computer auto installed updates last nite & finished this morn.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
7/13/2017
Computer technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the Yahoo login issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Okay but please don't change anything else I am having a very hard time with this thing and please remember I can not receive tex messages on my phone and if I have lost my password ***** no I can not get emal messages also please remember it is for***@******.*** not***@******.***. thank you

payment failed, i will wait until you update payment and we will continue

still failed. update card or contact your bank please

Hello, Do you still require assistance on the issue?

It has been a few days without a response, so I will go ahead and opt out of this question as other experts may be able to assist you at a different time. You can respond

to this question at any time to let us know that you are ready to continue.

Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?