Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Thank you for helping, I have these phones working off a

Customer Question

hello, thank you for helping, I have these phones working off a magic jack computer system. my problem is when phone rings an I answer, the caler doesn't hear me so no response and we both hang up. when I first purchased theses phones I had the f
JA: What magicJack model do you have?
Customer: phones accepting both land line and cell calls. today, I am jst trying to use landline, as I do not know how to connec my cell to Panasonic system. I think that not having cell phone connected today is causing my problem
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: y
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this has been going on since jan,2017. I have blaimed magicjack, but they have tried a lot with no success help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

What is the full name brand and model of the Panasonic phone system you are using?

Also, if you make a call rather then receive one, can the caller hear you then?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok, i want to ad that it seems like a internet connection probem? sometimes when I answer phoneit taks 15-20 seconds before any dial tone kicks in. I read somewhere in the phone manual that the cell phones not being connected will cause delays. but I do not know how to add my current cell phone to the sytem. these phones are model no.k x t g e a 20
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry, I am unemployed, and flat broke. so, no I cannot afford the 39.00 today.. I will just have to shut them off and go with out..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
k x t g e 260
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Understood. If you cant afford the help, we dont have to proceed. The base fee is 24$, thats for written support.

The 39$ for remote support is not mandatory. If you do not want to continue at all and want a refund of the 24$, here is the link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you do want to continue, let me know.

Dustin S