Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Have sandisk sport clip connected to dell computer but when

Customer Question

have sandisk sport clip connected to dell computer but when I try to download a audible book I get info sandisk not conected
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: sandisk sport clip android
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: to windows and download manager
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: hope that's all
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
give me an estimate of time to respond
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

can i ask what version of windows you are running and how old the computer is?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows10
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
jay if this machine has a flaw in it I don't see why it's costing me money and more if you are busy
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

I can't determine if there is a flaw with the machine but i am unable to check this without connecting to you via secure remote assistance.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

do you still need help with this?