Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

With my real player, when I try to burn a video dvd disc, it

Customer Question

with my real player, when I try to burn a video dvd disc, it says my system does not support something or other, and then it shuts down. I recently upgraded to premium. Why can't I burn a video dvd?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, I checked and all updates have been installed
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hi can you try this again and please make a note of the error message, alternatively if you wish I can connect to your computer and take a look into this for you?