Jay D
Jay D, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

Alling, HP, I have a magic free standing home phone, Trying

Customer Question

alling
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have a magic jack free standing home phone
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Trying to update to magicjack international plan
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hi you need to purchase international call credit and you can do so by clicking on the following blue link - http://www.magicjack.com/ipp.html

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating