Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Home improvement
Experience:  Electrical, Plumbing, Flooring,
60261503

Well it's not the computer. We have our home phone connected

Customer Question

Well it's not the computer. We have our home phone connected through Magicjack which works fine.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: give me moment pls
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not sure
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have a MJ plus. #K1103. We use it for our home phone connection and need to know how to block unwanted incoming calls
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard Freese replied 4 months ago.

Hello. And thanks for using justanswer.com. We strive to help our customers resolve their issues quickly and get you on your way to happy computing. I believe I have a solution that will help you. It will block unwanted incoming calls. It's an add on that's installed on the computer you use to host MagicJack. There is a one time charge of $19.95. However, I am told it works. Let me know if you are interested. I should be available today at 11:00 CST to discuss further.

Hello again. It appears that you are quite busy. I won't waste anymore of your. That being said, I will want you to have the information I promised as a good will gesture. So, here is the link to the MagicJack call blocking application. I would say that for only $19.95, it's a good deal.

http://www.managemagicjack.com/magicjack-plugins/magicfeatures/call-blocker-from-magicfeatures

You should be able to copy and past this link into you web browser and got the link and read more about it and download if you wish.

Good luck and have a great weekend.

A solution to this customer's issue has been provided. No need to keep the case open. I am going to close it if possible.

Not able to close case. SO will attempt to remove from my queue. It's getting too cluttered.