Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

I have a couple of wireless devices that I would like to

I have a couple of wireless devices that I would like to connect to my computer simultaneously. In particular Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus and Logitech Wireless Headset H800. They both use USB wireless receivers. If I will put them in 2 USB ports close together will they interfere each other? If I will put some of the devices into Bluetooth mode will it be possible to use a couple of devices over built in Bluetooth? Like for example mentioned headset and a Bluetooth mouse. Are there any general recommendations regarding usage of more than one wireless device with one computer?

Hi there and welcome

No they will not, they operate on different frequencies.

But the receives are not bluetooth, you would need to get a bluetooth adapter such as this

https://www.amazon.com/Medialink-Bluetooth-Adapter-Energy-Technology/dp/B004LNXO28

And use this for connecting with bluetooth devices if your computer does not have bluetooth built in.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for answering my multiple wireless receiver usage concern.Regarding bluetooth - I have bluetooth receiver built in in my computer and the mentioned headset has 2 usage options - wireless receiver or bluetooth, I also have a bluetooth mouse. So will I be able to connect both of them via bluetooth simultaneously?

Yes that is ok, you can connect up to 7 devices at once

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oh cool! Will try. Thank you for your replies!