Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

One of the tiles on my keyboard popped off and I need to…

Customer Question
One of the tiles...

One of the tiles on my keyboard popped off and I need to know how to put it back on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Lenovo Flex 3 model 80R3

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/21/2016
Computer technician: Wes, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Did any part of the key or the connecting assembly break off?

The key should have a part that acts like a lever or scissor. You will need to attach the inner portion of that to the keyboard first. Then the key should press down and snap on.