Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

One week old, Logitech k750 wireless solar keyboard- out of

Customer Question

One week old, Logitech k750 wireless solar keyboard- out of left field yesterday it started refusing bold or underline commands with ctrl-b or ctrl u etc. Never had this happen before, this is my fourth solar logitech. Have I hit something to code it weirdly? (terrible grammar)
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: "this" keyboard is one week old, but no not with this model. It's Logitech K 750 Wireless Solar Keyboard" PC is Apple but it's running on dual system, all of my work is in windows. Have done this with Logitech solar for the last 3 + years
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Well, the PC updated itself two nights ago. Also, Oracle update of JAVA but I've done that multiple times in last two or three years, it's never been an issue. PC is set to do updates without my prompting.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The winning lottery numbers? Kidding. No.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay- but I already provided this information. Mac running on a dual system, I work in Windows, currently Windows 10
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay- this is BS- I already paid, I gave my credit card number and it was supposed to be a $5.00 deposit. The total charge was over $33.00
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

The page says the full value is charged, but can be refunded if you dont receive help.

If you dont want to pay that value, I can send you the refund link now?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not paying again
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
as in twice?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is absurd, please send the refund link.