Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

Program a scanner 350a

Customer Question
program a scanner 350a
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/15/2016
Computer technician: Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ASz1iKLxKA

More video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE8k2sXxf9Y

Also, get instructions from the link below.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/program-frequencies-uniden-bearcat-scanner-49458.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer