Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I changed the batteries in my mouse, and now it will not

Customer Question
connect with my computer...
I changed the batteries in my mouse, and now it will not connect with my computer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/2/2016
Computer technician: Jennifer French, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Technician

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your mouse issue.

Have you tried restarting your Mac? If not, go ahead and do that and then try to use the mouse when it comes back up.

Did that resolve the issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Restart did not work
Computer technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** will be assisting you remotely today. Please click on the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b1741135-5ec7-40eb-94dd-a459e0512a3e

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems. Thank you!

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist