Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

Have message that my device it can no longer communicate

Customer Question
Have message that my...
Have message that my device it can no longer communicate with back door repeater
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
7/12/2016
Computer technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnecte

Tell me on what device the message appear?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Control panel of my home securitysystem
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my system works fine I think that I will just live with it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am logging off

Thanks for your reply..

Would you please share the exact message coming from security system?

Also share the security system model?

(If you really don't want to continue the question, please let me know)

Russell H., Computer Repairer