Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

There, I have an HP 19 running W10 and a Logitech K520

Customer Question
Hi there, I have an...
Hi there, I have an HP 19 running W10 and a Logitech K520 Keyboard and the function keys and mouse work but not the keys on the keyboard. This happened before and as I recall it was some kind of setting in control panel etc
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: The computer is HP 19
JA: Have you done any troubleshooting yet?
Customer: Yes, as I said, this exact same thing happened before and we fixed it by modifying a setting we found online.
JA: The computer expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, we've been troubleshooting this for a while now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/25/2016
Computer technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How much is it going to cost me? It looked like it was $5 and then, all of a sudden, its $38
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Also, how are you going to log in? Would I need to install join.me or TeamViewer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hard to do w/o a keyboard
I'll send you a quote, should you choose to accept it will be deducted from your account.It is of course 100% guaranteed and refundable for up to 30 days.We use different programs, if you have Team Viewer we can use that, but we prefer to use ScreenConnect
Considering you're concerned about $38 - I'll see if I can lower the price for you. One moment.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nah, just refund my paypal. Im good.
You will have to contact billing about that - I am regular user on the site just like you
1(###) ###-####
If you change your mind, I'll be here waiting to help you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks
No problem
Russell H., Computer Repairer