Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I have a blue tooth speaker would you please hook me up to

Customer Question
I have a blue tooth...
I have a blue tooth speaker would you please hook me up to it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All it's doing is blinking a blue light is on
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Really nothing when I press it beeps than nothing else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/13/2016
Computer technician: Rylan Sharpe, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, IT Manager
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. Can you please tell me what kind speaker you have?
Russell H., Computer Repairer