Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Is this a free service JA: The Computer Technician's require

Customer Question

is this a free service
JA: The Computer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: hate to pay when I think the monitor may just not be working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what is the cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: sorry I need to know the approx. cost. I am retired and on a fixed budget
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: power went off last night for 10 seconds. all my other equipment is working. the external monitor is not. I have unplugged and replugged and I have no green light
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThis is a paid support help desk, it is not a free service. You would need to contact customer service for the cost (I am just an engineer here)When you can proceed, can you tell me please the make and model of the monitor?