Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Ok, im computer stupid so no judging. I installed a CAC reader.

Customer Question

Ok, im computer stupid so no judging. I installed a CAC reader. it worked fine that day but its not working anymore. What do you think?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The CAC reader I have is IOGEAR. I installed it last week and had it working but now it wont open the pages that I need to access.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.The drivers may have corrupted themselves and may need to be reinstalled, have you tried that?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin