GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15+ Years supporting Mac and Windows Desktops and Laptops,Printers, and other computer hardware
76665483

I was having various problems with my I phone called finally

Customer Question

I was having various problems with my I phone called for help finally powered down my phone--the delay was my fault. anyway, turned off my phone after hanging up with support, and have since been unable to re activate it.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is Alison. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this! Are you at the screen where you are being asked to enter your id and password?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

These detailed instructions should help you to reset your password ***** retreive your Apple ID if needed. to complete activation on your phone. If not, please let me know as there are other methods that we can try.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id
Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with.
Click next.
Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security
questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.
Please let me know if this does not work for you.
Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id
1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad
with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your
id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and
email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.
3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security

If these instructions been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

.