Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

I am not asking assistance. I am asking technician to make

Customer Question

I am not asking for free assistance. I am asking for a technician to make the light on my keyboard to reflect CAPS LIGHT
when caps are used. I have a new K350 keyboard & Logitech mouse.. Please call (###) ###-####or(###) ###-####
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Unfortunately, the K350 does NOT have an indicator light that illuminates when the CAPS lock is enabled.

.

Just the way it was designed. I actually have this exact same keyboard, and it was called the WAVE.....and came with a mouse too.

You can i believe, get a message ON SCREEN, when your CAPS lock is enabled.