Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Issue is regarding my mini dx3 card reader. each time i plug…

Customer Question
Issue is regarding my...

Issue is regarding my mini dx3 card reader. each time i plug it into my laptop to upload data, it says that it can not be found. and the device has green and red light on

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/3/2016
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are running on the Laptop?

Thank you