Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm taking Spanish I and 1/3 of the online homework and

Customer Question
listening, repeating what we head...
I'm taking Spanish I and 1/3 of the online homework and listening, repeating what we head, and reviewing our responses. I'm not able to record all the time because I can't remember whether I am to hold the button down all the time when I record, or just hold it down for a second and then hold it down when I'm down. I didn't see any instructions. So half the time I have it right and half the time I don't because I'm so stressed I can't remember which way I was doing the response when I actually did it right. I didn't see instructions with the headset. I have the Logitech USB Headset H390 and I plug it in a HP windows 7 Pavillion PC.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/27/2016
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Which button are you referring to?