Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My ipad is stuck in the notification center. I cannot swipe…

Customer Question
my ipad is stuck in...
my ipad is stuck in the notification center. I cannot swipe it up an off or turn off ipad or do anything.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/27/2016
Computer technician: ITCris, Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
ITCris
ITCris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. The iPad is glitched do the following:

Press and hold both the top bottom and home button down together at the same time.

Continue to hold the two buttons until the iPad shuts off and the Apple logo appears.

When it does let go and wait about 1 minute for the iPad to load up.

Let me know how you make out. Selecting a positive rating for my assistance is appreciated.

How did you make out?