Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I worked with Hanna last Friday about the problems I had

Customer Question

I worked with ***** *****na last Friday about the problems I had with my computer. He finally came up with the thought that my computer was too outdated for Windows 10 and we decided to uninstall it from my computer. first, I needed to save my files to my remote Maxtor 4 device. It took me so long to do that, plus a 2-day trip to San Francisco for Dr. that I forgot what the next step was. I need help to complete this task.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I talked to someone this morning who told me to unplug the Maxtor device, so it is still unplugged. Will I lose my stored data?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason