Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Logitech keyboard and have a problem where when…

Customer Question
I have a Logitech keyboard...
I have a Logitech keyboard and have a problem where when typing quotation marks characters you have to type them twice for them to appear at all and then they end up being typed twice. Any suggestions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/25/2016
Computer technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer. replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Odd problem, did it come with drivers?