Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

Will you help me set up a different Logitech from my son who

Customer Question
is deceased. It is...
will you help me set up a different Logitech from my son who is deceased. It is an L-LW20 P/N###-##-#### Our current Logitech is very tired and some of keys are hard to make happen.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/24/2016
Computer technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Martha, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I want to be able to help you setup your Logitech, but what is the device?

Logitech is a Company, who makes products and devices, like keyboards, and computer cases, and other computer related products.

So...what is the product you are having trouble with?

Russell H., Computer Repairer