Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was a magic custermer a year ago please let me know how i…

Customer Question
I was a magic jack...
I was a magic jack custermer a year ago please let me know how i can get my phone put back on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/20/2016
Computer technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

The steps below will help you renew your Magic-jack service. If you get stuck at any point, please specify exactly where

Lets get you re-subscribed, Go to

my.magicjack.com

To login, Enter your phone number for Magic-jack or the email address you registered your Magic-jack with and enter the password.
If it wont accept the password, type in your MJ phone number or email address, and click the forgot password ***** on the page I sent you. Once you have reset the password, Login~

Then once you're signed in, on the account details screen or my subscriptions screen, it should show your subscription end date. Or, if your subscription has already expired, it will show you some renewal options such as 1 or 5 years.
Once you pick the renewal option and pay for it. Your service will be renewed and you can continue using your Magic-jack.

If you get stuck or run into any issues renewing your device, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

i am not a new custermer i am trying to get my phone back on

The steps I sent you above, are not for a new customer.. Those are steps that an existing customer would follow, to pay for another year of service.

Did you try following those steps to renew your phone number and get your magicjack working again?

no thank you i am not paying any more money i paid 147.53 already please refund my money and i will start all over again. every time i call or ask for help it costs me and i still dont have a phone.....

Wow, It looks like you have posted a ton of duplicate questions on our system. 5 to be exact.

I strongly suggest you use our refund link and request some refunds ont hose questions.

The sooner you request the refunds, the sooner your funds will return to you

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Dustin, Senior Technician