Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I copy Panasonic TX650 hard drive contents to an

Customer Question
external hard drive. I don't...
How do I copy Panasonic TX650 hard drive contents to an external hard drive. I don't want an endless series of DVDs to store. Why isn't this facility apparently available, nor the ability to copy to memory sticks?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
2/20/2016
Computer technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Normally files which is recorded in TV must work in computer too.

I would like to know the HDD status when you connect it on computer.

Does it shows recorded contents?

(If so, what's your trouble in copying recorded files in external HDD)

Please clarify

Thanks

Hello Brain,

Didn't find any reply yet.

I am just checking to see whether you have given up the question

Please reply