Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My name is dee....how are you today ***** *****? my issue is…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** you today ***** *****? my issue is i have the lexmark 1200 series and my new computer will not support it

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Have the disk to loard the printer but when i do it says processer not enabling to processed

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/29/2016
Computer technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I can definitely help you solve this issue.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

windows 7 hp

Hi, its good to hear back from you. I didnt think I would.

To make sure we resolve this issue today, Im sending you an offer for remote support + phone support. With remote support I will be able to connect to your computer and work on the issue directly from here.

Once you have accepted or rejected that offer, we will continue.

Dustin S.

i am not satisfied with the response i received for my question please have a return fund to my credit card.. thank you and no i do not want to work with another tech...thank you and have a nice day...