Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Hej TAK, fordi I vil hjælpe mig... Jeg ikke bruge nummer…

Customer Question
Hej TAK, fordi I...

Hej TAK, fordi I vil hjælpe mig... Jeg ikke bruge nummer Lock, har købt Logitech K 520.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Forsat, Jeg kan bruge pile tasterne både op/ned men Komma og tal kan jeg ikke få tl at virke. Mit navn er Jørgen Fog... E-mail***@******.*** Med venlig hilsen Jørgen

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/26/2016
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Jørgen

Is your problem using the number lock? that this is not working?

Ja

Thanks

Download and run this file which switches numlock on/off with code

http://wikisend.com/download/915990/num.vbs

Run it once to switch Numlock on and tell me if Numlock then works please

Would you like me to connect to your computer and fix this?

Chrome har blokeret det.
  • In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu Chrome menu.
  • Select Settings.
  • Click Show advanced settings.
  • Under "Privacy," uncheck the box "Enable phishing and malware protection."
  • Then download
Richard, Computer Specialist