Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do you hook up web cam?

Customer Question
how do you hook up web cam?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
1/24/2016
Computer technician: John, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am web cams are plug and play devices.Could please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.What is the make and model of the web cam?

3.Are you trying to use this web cam on any specific application like Skype?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Computer technician: Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your Webcam?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N