Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there any way windows10 can adjust the audio volume? I…

Customer Question
Is there any way windows10...
Is there any way windows10 can adjust the audio volume? I have a new Dell monitor (with built-in speakers) and I have the volume setting at 100% and the keyboard is also set at the Max. I can barely hear the speakers. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

If you connect headphones to the same port the speakers on the Dell are connected to, how does it then sound?

I have no speakers.
Possibly my son can help me.

you mean you have no headphones Jay?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Richard, Computer Specialist