Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

I need a battery number nmh22, I see no nmh displayed please

Customer Question

I need a battery number nmh22, I see no nmh displayed please advise
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

NMH just stands for Nickel Metal Hydride. Its has NOTHIGN to do with the model number. Its just telling you what TYPE of battery it is. There are many types, NMH, LiIon, NiCad, etc etc.

.

So, all you need to know is the MODEL number, which is the VL-A10. Thats all you need to match up. The replacement battery MAY or MAY NOT have the NMH on it. But that is OKAY!

.

So long as you have the correct MODEL replacement.....the TYPE doesnt matter.

.

Matter of fact, if the replacement IS IN FACT a different TYPE, maybe say a LiIon...that is actually an IMPROVEMENT, and a better battery all around.

.

Does all that make sense?

.

Also, the BEST place to get a replacement, is called Batterys Plus. Its an actual store, and all they do is batteries.

.

If they dont have it....then you will have to ORDER it online, and i will find a replacement FOR YOU, and then give you the link......if you would like me to?

Here is a link to a replacement battery from Amazon, that is for the VL-A10 Sharp Camera.

.

http://www.amazon.com/Lenmar-Replacement-VL-AH150U-VL-AH151U-VL-AH160U/dp/B000CP167O