Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My pointer dose not work iplace on a card must push mouse 8

Customer Question

my pointer dose not work iplace on a card must push mouse 8 to 9 times to get responce
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what dose a vet got to do with my comp
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

If your mouse is optical, the surface it is running on may not be reflective in the proper manner to stimulate the optical sensors in the mouse, enough for it to sense movement.

Or, your move may possibly be clogged with dust? if you have a powerful blower, turn the mouse upside down, and blow air into it. (If it is 'air in a can', then be sure the computer is Off and the mouse unplugged/disconnected, first.) Into it meaning specifically into the area where the LED lights are (turn it upside down before unplugging it or turning the computer Off, to see where that is for sure.)

Cleaning might help. Also using a standard mousepad instead of just any surface.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want my money back i ask for this question before last year before Xmas so i had to go some were else i feel that i been rip off so send me my money back asp thank you Jim Jan 5 2016 so much for your speedy answer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I fear that you may not have received notice of my answer to your question, which I provided, according to the datestamp, as of

23 Dec 2015, 11:44 PM