Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I have given all the information needed to renew my magic

Customer Question

I have given all the information needed to renew my magic jack account (credit card number & the phone #(###) ###-#### ***** is the hold up
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Gary from JustAnswer. To whom have you given this information? Did you do this via a phone call? Please let me know. Typically, renewing your phone number is ***** online. I will help you get this done.

Here is what you need to do:

• Go to http://www.magicjack.com/index.html
  • Click on the Login button on the upper right part of the page.
  • Enter your phone number (no dashes), and your password
  • Click on the Account tab.
  • Find the device you are wanting to renew on the list and click on the add monthslink
  • Choose your renewal length from the options given and provide them with your payment information.

That should be all you need to do!

Please let me know if you were able to successfully renew or if you encountered any difficulty and we can continue.

Gary

Hi John, This is Gary from JustAnswer. Just checking in to see if the instructions helped you renew your Magicjack. I look forward to your reply.

Cheers,