Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years repairing and installing computers. Comp TIA+ Certified
1567601

Just bought a G20AJ ROG desktop and a ROG Swifi PG 27 8Q.

Customer Question

just bought a G20AJ ROG desktop and a ROG Swifi PG 27 8Q. Where is the connection for the display port on the desktop. The cable supplied with the monitor does not fit the desktop.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you describe the cable that came with the monitor please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The display cable fits the monitor it came with but is too large for the port on the desktop
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Can you describe the connector please?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Does it look like any of these?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

If you cable has a plug that is a standard blue 15 pin connector, you should have received an adapter that looks something like one of the plugs in the attachment I sent? Let me know please if I can be of further assistance.