Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

Just received a logitech g920 driving force racing wheel

Customer Question
(###) ###-#### ***** Hooked up the...
Just received a logitech g920 driving force racing wheel (###) ###-#### *****
Hooked up the cables. Wheel will not turn on. What do I do? It is connected to an Xbox One.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/4/2015
Computer technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago
Gary Jensen

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. As I understand it, you have the racing wheel plugged in the the Xbox One via the USB cable and then have a separate power cord which is also connected to the wheel. Is this correct?

Gary

Computer technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

I have found a logitech web page which addresses when the wheel doesn't respond when connected to the Xbox One. Rather than type them in here, I am including a link to the article with the instructions. Please try this and let me know if this fixed the problem. Here is the link:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/G920-racing-wheel-does-not-respond-when-connected-to-Xbox-One?product=a0qi0000006PmvYAAS

Gary

Computer technician: Gary Jensen,
 replied 2 years ago

This is Gary from JustAnswer. Just checking in to see if you need further assistance. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen