Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Why is my screen all black and purpil

Customer Question

why is my screen all black and purpil
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the brand/model of your device please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I had some sort of a breach yesterday and my windows 10 was lost but I was able to get back and I changed my password, and I have the wallpaper of the ocean now, but when I click on the wall paper and get to my operating desktop it's all black and purple and despite my best efforts I can't get back my old desktop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's asus desktop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there someone who can help me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this answer service. Thank you !
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Do you need assistance in this matter ? Press Windows logo key and D key on your keyboard, now what happens ? Can you see the desktop ? If not please restart the system and check again.

Regards

Jins