Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard, and have been using

Customer Question
it for the last three...
I'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard, and have been using it for the last three years without a hitch. Today I started typing and nothing happened. For some reason the keys do not work. I tried rebooting the computer, but now I cannot. Even get the computer to recognize my password ***** sign in. The batteries are fine, and the mouse is fine, so I know it is not with the receiver. What did I touch? How do I fix this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Fellas, his is not a difficult question...how long could this take to research??.
10/24/2015
Computer technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

First off, you NEED to be able to login into the computer, so you need to get a USB keyboard and mouse temporarily, THEN we can address the wireless Keyboard and muse that is not working.

You cant fix it, if you can control it. Make sense?

So, if you have to buy one, or borrow, or beg, or steal.....no just kidding. But you HAVE to get control.

Let me know once you have control

Russell H., Computer Repairer