How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Computer Specialist
Category: Computer Hardware
Satisfied Customers: 38583
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
Type Your Computer Hardware Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse here in the office that

Customer Question

I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse here in the office that has lost it's remote access plug in chip....Is there a way to get a new one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the model of the Keyboard and mouse please?

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Keyboard: I believe K 520
Mouse: M310
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** get the replacement here (works for this keyboard and mouse)

Click me to open

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you