Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I am looking % correct answer following product: I need a

Customer Question
hello, i am looking for...
hello, i am looking for 100% correct answer for the following product:
I need a power bank (external charger) for the Wacom Companion 2, which is a touchscreen tablet i use for my design business, the purpose of having a power source/battery is to hook it up for charging when i am mobile, I DO NOT require an ac adapter/wall charger. I need a power bank preferably with over 20,000MAH+ for several hours of power/charging. i have recently bought two power banks from amazon.com and none of them have the proper connections and input for the wacom companion 2.
The two power banks i purchased have been the following:
PowerBank #1 (didnt work): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YSTVSMS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Powerbank #2 (didnt work) : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HFMUBYG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s02
I need you to do thorough research and present from 2 - 10 power bank that will work with the Wacom Companion 2. Wacom companion 2 specs can be found here: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/pen-displays/cintiq-companion-2#Specifications where you will see the following info:
-Power Supply Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
-Power Supply Output 19 VDC, 4.74A (90W)
-Battery 11.4 V, Li-polymer, 50 Wh
-Power Consumption 48 W, 0.66W when asleep, 0.28 W or less when off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/3/2015
Computer technician: Russell H., Computer Repairer replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Computer Repairer

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I wonder if this would do - the mAh specification is less, but the solar charging option (which would probably work even indoors with a moderately bright light) would extend that I think:

http://www.plusbuyer.com/foldable-12000mah-solar-power-bank-for-laptopmobile-phonemp3mp4digital-camera-p-6339.html?gclid=CKeLjNCcpsgCFYsYHwodPlEPKQ

The big question with all these power bank options is not only the extent of power and the output voltage, but also whether the output voltage comes through a compatible jack! if you could tell me what sort of DC power input jack your tablet has, that would help the process a bit perhaps.

The 'common' type of DC power input jack is about 1/16 inch across, and has a center that is + (positive) and a shield that is - (negative). The center (on the device e.g. your tablet) would be a simple pin. Is your tablet's DC input like that?

Another example would be this:

http://www.amazon.com/Poweradd-Pilot-Pro-Multi-Voltage-Compatible/dp/B00DN0KBXU

which has all the voltage and mAh you require, but I'm not sure it comes with the connectors needed to actually hook it up to anything! They may just be separate (another 10 $, see 'Customers who bought this item also bought' on the same page.)

you are asking me questions about the specs and the connectors, i gave you the website and the specs for YOU to do the research and tell me with 100% accuracy what will work with my tablet. i want my money back.

I'm sorry to have asked any clarifying questions about the problem with the other two 'wrong' power packs.

If you want your money back, I haven't got any of it, and have no power over matters of billing and payment, subscription terms, charges, etc. For such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be contacted through

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I feel sure that if you ignore the queries-for-the-sake-of-accuracy that I dared to mention, you will find that I did work on my answer and provided links to information that has a high chance of being quite useful to you. Please consider it. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Russell H., Computer Repairer