Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I recover IDT gh Definition Audio CODEC--Had it and

Customer Question

How do I recover IDT High Definition Audio CODEC--Had it and lost it somehow.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

What's the make and model of your computer, please?

May I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with reinstalling the audio driver?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell. Windows 7
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now, so that I can check the driver issue here. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a343f972-5712-4a23-acf2-90fc522c9d75

Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.

If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.

Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

If you are having any issues with downloading/running the remote file as requested above, please make sure to reply back to me below. Thank you.